In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, Global Learning Collaborative (GLC) requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. GLC resolves all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs.
David Portman, MD
Adjunct Instructor Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ohio State University
CEO and Chief Medical Officer
Research Support: Agile Therapeutics
Consulting Fees: Agile Therapeutics, Evofem Biosciences, Sebela Pharmaceuticals
Salary/Stocks: Sermonix Pharmaceuticals
- Sean T. Barrett has nothing to disclose.
- Amanda Hilferty has nothing to disclose.
- Elizabeth Lurwick has nothing to disclose.
- Brian P. McDonough, MD, FAAFP has nothing to disclose.
- Anita Nelson, MD, FACOG receives consulting fees from Agile Therapeutics, AMAG, American Regent, Bayer HealthCare, Merck, Sebela Pharmaceuticals, and TherapeuticsMD; serves in the commercial interest speakers bureaus for American Regent, Bayer HealthCare, Merck, and TherapeuticsMD; and does contracted research for Agile Therapeutics, Evofem, Merck, Mithra, and Sebela Pharmaceuticals.
- Robert Schneider, MSW has nothing to disclose.