Connect With Us:
- Omnia Education Series
- 2nd Annual Fertility Nurses Forum
- 2013 ACC/AHA Blood Cholesterol Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Controversial Guidelines for Breast Cancer Screening for Women at Average Risk
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Reproductive and Sexual Outcomes in Women with MS
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Education
- Fertility Nurse Education
- Consensus Guidelines for the Management of Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors
- Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities Screening
A CME Self-Study Activity
- Resources and References
- Featured Programs
Women's Health Annual Visit®
Designed to expand the scope and improve the quality of care provided to the female patient, this complimentary full day CME activity focuses on disease prevention, treatment, and overall patient wellness throughout a woman’s life span. Our faculty is comprised of experts who will address contemporary and controversial topics facing female patients and their health care providers.
Schedule of Programs
Note: All course materials for the Women's Health Annual Visit will be sent via email. This includes syllabi, pre- and post-surveys, evaluations and CME certificates/certificates of participation.
This course is designed to meet the Continuing Medical Education needs of the practicing Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Family Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Certified Nurse Midwife.