Connect With Us:
- Omnia Education Series
- Women's Health Annual Visit®
- Stages in Women's HealthTM
- 2nd Annual Fertility Nurses Forum
- Colposcopy "Masters" Course
- 2013 ACC/AHA Blood Cholesterol Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Controversial Guidelines for Breast Cancer Screening for Women at Average Risk
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder Education
- Rho (D) Immune Globulin Education
- The 2014 Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Initiative
- Fertility Nurse Education
- Osteoporosis and Fragility Fractures Education
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Education
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening
- Consensus Guidelines for the Management of Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors
- Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities Screening
A CME Self-Study Activity
- Answers from the Experts
- Clinician's Commentary
- Resources and References
- Folate Counseling Initiative
- Featured Programs
2nd Annual Fertility Nurses Forum
- June 7, 2014 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
Click here for venue website
- Contact Information
There is no charge for this event.
Nurses play a vital role in the care team as they aid patients navigating the complex journey of infertility. This live, full day CE activity will focus on topics of specific importance to fertility nurses and will include interactive and case-based discussions.
Number of Credits*
Maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM or 6 Contact Hours.
7:30 – 8:00 AM
Registration and Breakfast
8:00 – 8:15 AM
Welcome and Introductions
8:15 – 9:00 AM
Vitrification: Game Changer in Clinical IVF
9:00 – 9:45 AM
Ovarian Stimulation: How to Get the Best Eggs?
9:45 – 10:15 AM
Panel Discussion: Fertility Preservation
10:15 – 10:45 AM
Break, Exhibits, and Networking
10:45 – 11:30 AM
11:30 – 12:15 PM
Panel Discussion: Issues and Controversies in Third Party Reproduction
12:15 – 12:30 PM
Question and Answer Session
12:30 – 1:15 PM
Lunch and Networking
1:15 – 2:00 PM
The Role of Supplementary Medications in Infertility
2:00 – 2:45 PM
Improving Outcomes in PCOS Patients: The Importance of Lifestyle Interventions
2:45 – 3:15 PM
ART in the News: Ripped From the Headlines
3:15 – 3:30 PM
Question and Answer Session
Monica Moore, MSN, RNC
RMA of Connecticut
Sue Jasulaitis, RNC, MS
Clinical Research Manager
Fertility Centers of Illinois
Carol Lesser, MSN, NP
Jim Toner, MD, PhD
Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine
Michael J. Tucker, PhD, HCLD, FI Biol
IVF Laboratory Director
Shady Grove Fertility RSC
This course is designed to meet the Continuing Education needs of IVF and infertility nurses.
The Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity was approved by the PA State Nurses Association to award contact hours. PA State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation Statements
The Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity was designated by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association for a maximum of 6 Contact Hours.
Commercial Support Statement
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from Merck.
Omnia Education fully complies with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of support services, please notify Omnia Education at 800.889.4944 a minimum of two weeks prior to the activity in order to ensure service.
*Subject to change
Do you have questions about an activity?
Call one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives for answers.